- "web site" means the services provided at the web site address 'https://www.touchstonescreativewritinggroup.com' using client and server side software.
- "We/Us/Ourselves" refers to Touchstones Creative Writing Group,
- "You/Your" refers to you.
- "User" refers to anyone else registered to use the web site.
- "Content" refers to any data you may upload to the web site or create using the "web site". This includes but is not limited to your profile image, personal details and preferences.
- "UKP" means United Kingdom Pounds sterling.
- We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the web site.
- We retain exclusive ownership of all intellectual property generated by ourselves on the web site.
- You retain all intellectual property rights, including copyright, in the content that you have uploaded to our web site, where you already own such rights.
3. Limitation of Liability
- Touchstones Creative Writing Group, our suppliers and partners shall NOT be liable to you or any third party for any damages arising through use of the web site.
- Touchstones Creative Writing Group, our suppliers and partners shall NOT be liable to you for any actions taken by third parties with whom you have shared your Content.
- Touchstones Creative Writing Group's total liability to you for actual damages due to any cause associated with use of the web site is UKP 0 (zero).
4. Consumer Rights
5. Acceptable Use
You must not upload, create or share content which:
- is defamatory to any person
- is pornographic, obscene, indecent or offensive
- promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- may incite hatred towards any person or group
- may deceive any person
- is blasphemous
- enables, advocates or promotes any unlawful act (including but not limited to copyright infringement or computer misuse)
- infringes any copyright, trademark, database or other intellectual property right of any third party
- is threatening, abusive or invades another person's privacy
- may harass, upset, alarm or annoy another person
- impersonates any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person, organisation or business.
- that breaches any applicable laws or legislation.
You may not use this web site and may not accept these terms if:
- you are under the age of 13 years, or
- you are a person who is either barred or otherwise legally prohibited from using the web site under the laws of the country in which you are resident or from which you access or use the web site.
- By completing the registration process you can set up an account on the web site. Your email address will be required in order to register. If you use an email address that is invalid, or belongs to someone else your account may be closed without notice.
- Your account will be password protected. You are required to keep your password secure at all times and ensure that you log out securely at the end of each session (particularly if you are using a computer in a shared or public location). You will be responsible for any damages or losses caused by unauthorised use of your password, resulting from a failure to keep it secure.
- Registration is free. There are reasonable usage limits which are unlikely to impact the majority of users. We may charge for additional services. You will be notified of these charges if you request a chargeable service, and we will require your credit/debit card details to process such requests.
- In the event that you supply invalid credit/debit card details, or details belonging to someone else, we reserve the right to terminate your account at any time without notice.
- In the event that you breach any of our Acceptable Use terms, we reserve the right to terminate your account at any time without notice.
8. Site Content
- Although the uploading of certain types of images is prohibited, we cannot control, nor do we monitor the use of our web site. It is possible that content may appear on our web site which is unlawful or offensive and contravene our restrictions on content set out in our Acceptable Use policy above. We are not responsible for such content but if you become aware of any such content on our web site please contact us without delay.
- We may, at our discretion, contact law enforcement authorities if we are made aware that anything unlawful is occurring or has occurred in relation to our web site. We may provide copies of any relevant materials to the law enforcement authorities, and in that connection may also give them access to any personal data that is held by us.
- We may at our discretion and without notice remove any content which is in breach of our terms.
- We may delete, remove or refuse to display any of your content at our sole discretion.
- You are responsible for maintaining your own copies of any content uploaded or created using the web site.
Occasionally our web site may contain links to other related web sites. If you follow any such link, please be aware that we accept no responsibility for third party web sites, their content, advice, services or physical products provided.
10. Operation of the web site
- We may change the functionality, format and content of our web site (or any products or services offered by our web site) at any time.
- We may terminate or suspend the operation of our web site (or terminate or suspend provision of any products or services offered through our web sites) for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason. We may do this at any time and without notice.
- We provide the web site "as is", "with all faults", and "as available". We cannot guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of information available from the web site. In using the web site, you acknowledge and agree that computer and telecommunications systems are not fault-free and that occasional periods of downtime occur. We cannot guarantee the web site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or that data loss will not occur. We make no promises about the web site.
- You may cancel your account by contacting us by email or by post. You may be asked to provide further proof that you are the holder of the account. Your account will be cancelled as soon as reasonably practicable following receipt of your email or letter.
- We may cancel your account without notice at our sole discretion. Reasons for cancellation may include, we stop providing the service in your region, that you are using the free service and your account remains dormant for a period of 90-days or more, that you breach this contract, or that don't pay fees that you owe to us or to our agents. If your account is cancelled your right to use the web site stops immediately. Cancellation of your account will not alter your obligation to pay all charges made to your account. If we cancel your account in its entirety without cause, we will refund to you on a pro-rata basis any payments that you have made based on the portion of your service that would otherwise remain.
- Once your account is cancelled, the content you have uploaded or created in your account will be removed from our web site and your password will no longer enable access to the password protected areas of our web site. Content you have uploaded, created or transmitted outside your account will not be removed. This includes, but is not limited to contributions to shared goals and messages you have sent.
12. Assignment and transfer
We may assign, transfer, or otherwise dispose our rights and obligations under this contract, in whole or in part to any of our affiliates, at any time without notice. You may not assign this contract or transfer any rights to use the web site.
You will indemnify us, our officers and employees against any action, claim, damages, liability costs and expenses arising out of:
- Any use of our web site in breach of these terms
- Any claim that uploading any content by you or on your behalf is an infringement of any third party copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights.
- Any claim that the processing, printing or other dealing by us of any content uploaded by you or on your behalf is an infringement of any third party's copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
14. Changes to these Terms
We may change or modify these terms at any time by amending this information.
15. Governing Law